The award-winning Optimus Nova Stove provides multi-fuel functionality in a durable and compact package. From its unique quick-priming burner to a superbly constructed self-purging aluminum pump, the Nova is designed to cook up your favorite backcountry meals with convenience and ease.
Made in Sweden
- Single jet multi-fuel technology provides versatility throughout the world.
- The durable, all-aluminum fuel pump purges fuel from the fuel line, so that fuel isn’t spilled when uncoupling the stove from the bottle.
- Collapsible turbine shaped legs offer stable support for large sized pots.
- A built-in magnetic cleaning needle conveniently clears the burner jet from the inside out.
- Average boil time for 1-liter of water: 3.5 min. (depending on climate, altitude etc.)
- Average burn time: up to 2.5 hrs. at maximum output (using 450 ml fuel)
- Fuel types: White gas, kerosene, diesel, and jet fuel
- Kit includes: Burner, pump, wind shield, tool, stuff bag, wear parts and lubricant (fuel bottle not included)
- Output: 9,725 (BTU), 2,850 (W)
- Size: 140 (L) mm x 90 (W) mm x 65 (H) mm.
- Weight: 15.34 (oz), 435 (g)