How It Works
- Pour wine into PlatyPreserve
- Place cap loosely on PlatyPreserve
- Remove all air by squeezing PlatyPreserve
- Tighten cap to seal out air in PlatyPrerserve
- Since PlatyPreserve is a flexible container, the air can be removed from the wine by simply squeezing the container to expel ALL of the air. This can not be done with a rigid glass container.
Wine Storage Tips
The three environmental factors that damage wine are: oxygen, temperature, and ultraviolet light. The PlatyPreserve solves the first factor by isolating your wine from oxygen. You can deal with the other two factors by storing the PlatyPreserve in a cool dark place. Ideally the storage temperature should be held constant at 50 to 52 degrees F. Higher temperatures and bright sun or fluorescent lights can damage wine no matter what the container.
- Capacity: 0.8 liters / 800 ML
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
- Weight: 24 g / .8 oz
- Width: 6.3 in / 16 cm
- Length: 10.25 in / 26 cm
- Film : Nylon/PE
- Spout material: PE
- Cap material: PP