The Renner Neckolas knife/sheath system puts the convenience of a Razor Sharp or serrated blade at your fingertips by virtue of a special reversible removable stainless steel clip system. This system allows left or right hand carry and makes it easy to place the knife anywhere the knife can be clipped such as on your pants,a t-shirt, boot, or shirt pocket.
- The orange Neckolas features a blunt tip and full Triple-Point™ serrations for use as a whitewater and extrication knife. It will quickly cut through cord and seat belts without tip penetration.
- The blue/black model has a Razor-Sharp 2.0" drop point blade with a sharp tip, and makes a lightweight survival and utility knife for all kinds of tasks.
- Retention System: By simply inserting the knife into the sheath and pinching, the knife clicks into place. Press the springbar extension with your thumb while pulling the knife out to release.
- Included black nylon lanyard allows wear as a neck knife.
- For the Neckolas scales and sheath, CRKT chose Micarta, often called the "Cadillac of Plastics" because of its rigidity and excellent strength-to-weight ratio.