Perfectly sized for carrying everyday, the Mt. Shasta's serrated 2.375" blade works well for a multitude of tasks around the house, at work, or outdoors.
- Integrated into the design is the patented LAWKS® safety, which effectively converts your folder into a virtual fixed blade when the lever is slid forward— very reassuring when you are using your knife for difficult and tiring tasks.
- The high-carbon, 420J2 stainless steel blades feature a rugged modified drop point shape and bead-blast finish.
- Double-grooved ambidextrous thumb studs allow you to comfortably open or close the blade with a single, smooth, one-handed motion.
- Teflon® bearings at the blade pivot guarantee continued smoothness.
The convenient stainless steel clothing/gear clip is Teflon plated and easily removable, attached with three Torx fasteners.
- Weight is reduced without compromising the exceptional strength.
- Handles are designed with an extended guard, generous size and bead-blast finish to give you extra gripping power.