Natural High's freeze dried and dehydrated foods start with a careful selection of the freshest all natural ingredients: no preservatives, no additives, and no artificial flavors or colors. Each original recipe is accented with a unique blend of special ingredients, for a bold flavor infusion. 6oz. Cooking required.
Cheese and Sausage Pizza: Makes about 1 - 10" or 2 - 5" rounds
INGREDIENTS: All Purpose Flour, Freeze-Dried Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Freeze-Dried Cooked Sausage Crumbles, Tomato Powder, Butter Flavor, Sweet Cream Powder (Pasteurized Sweet Cream, Skim Milk Solids, Sodium Caseinate, Lecithin, BHT), Dried Egg White Solids, Baking Powder, Potato Starch, Romano Cheese Powder (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Disodium Phosphate), Parmesan Cheese Powder (Partially Skim Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Disodium Phosphate), Minced Garlic, Celery Stalk Granules, Cane Sugar, Sodium Bicarbonate, Enriched Salt Flour, Garlic Granules, Rosemary Powder, Sea Salt, Mexican Oregano, Oregano, Basil, Fennel Seed, Black Pepper.
**Contains Egg, Milk, Wheat.
1. Open pouch and remove oxygen absorber. Remove
Crust packet and set aside.
2. Add 1/2 cup (4 oz) Boiling water to remaining ingredients.
3. Pour contents of Crust packet into bowl or other suitable container. Add 5/8 cup Cool water and stir thoroughly.
4. Cook crust in a hot oiled skillet, spread 1-10" round or 2-5" rounds. Cook until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes on each side.
5. Pour Sauce over Crust and serve hot.
(Higher elevations - prepare in pot, simmer 3-4 additional minutes on heat source before serving.)