Still affectionately known as the “Himalaya Stove”, the Optimus Hiker+ has been a classic for over 70 years. Built with the award-winning Nova burner and featuring a tough outer steel casing, this stove is designed to survive whatever Mother Nature can dish out.
Made in Sweden
- Single jet multi-fuel technology enables a wide use of liquid fuels.
- Quick-priming patented burner requires less preheating which reduces fuel consumption.
- The tank and burner arrangement is contained in a durable steel case with a carrying handle.
- Integrated tank guarantees a good pressure build-up and safe operation, even in cold conditions.
- One-piece design: Just open the lid and the stove is ready.
- The rugged and compact steel case protects the stove and tank when packed.
- Built-in magnetic cleaning needle ensures the burner jet is clear every time the stove is turned on.
- Safety pressure release valve included in tank lid.
- Average boil time for 1-liter of water: 3.5 min. (depending on climate, altitude etc.)
- Average burn time: Up to 2 hrs at maximum output (using 350 ml fuel)
- Size: 180 (L) mm x 180 (W) mm x 110 (H) mm
- Fuel types: White gas, kerosene, diesel, and jet fuel
- Kit includes: Complete stove with built in tank and pump
- Output: 9,725 (BTU) / 2,850 (W),
- Weight: 56 (oz) / 1,590 (g)