Renowned for its excellent cornbread-baking ability, grandmother's cast iron skillet has been refashioned into this unique dish explicitly designed for baking cornbread.
- The pan measures 8.5L x 5.5W x 1H inches and houses five impressions shaped like ears of corn.
- Simply make batter according to a favorite recipe and pour into the whimsical vessels.
- This Lodge cast-iron baking dish--manufactured in America's sole remaining domestic cast-iron foundry--is unparalleled in durability as well as heat retention and dispersal.
- A variation on the traditional cast-iron construction, this pan is pre-seasoned with a proprietary vegetable-oil formula baked onto the cooking surface.
- Pre-seasoning allows for immediate use while preventing rust and creating a nonstick surface for easy food release and simplified cleaning.
- If cared for properly, this pan will last for generations.
- Cast iron should be hand washed; avoid using soap or detergent.