Thanks to the generous size finger hole, the Bear Claw acts just like an extension of your hand. It is the perfect emergency cutting tool for anyone who needs to quickly cut rope, webbing or netting, especially if their life is going to depend on it.
- Features a Triple-Point™ Serrated blade with tear drop tip for fast cutting without danger of point penetration.
- Blades are full-tang, taper-ground AUS 4 stainless steel with a fine bead-blast finish.
- Friction grooves are placed on the blade spine, choil and near the tip for maximum blade control and safety.
- Contoured Zytel® handle fills the hand neatly.
- Features molded-in threaded fittings for attachment of the wide black stainless steel Teflon®-plated pocket clip at either end, using the Torx® tool and screws provided.
- Injection molded Zytel sheath allows efficient quick release of the knife—just thumb push against the sheath to release smoothly and quietly—or give a sharp pull.
- Sheath has a total of seven lanyard holes and belting slots to permit a variety of carry positions, and a lanyard is provided.