The Sting Ray is a best seller kayak paddle. It is an all-purpose recreational and light touring paddle - an excellent value in this hybrid construction. Hybrid meaning a combination of fiberglass in the blades and a carbon shaft.
• With a meticulously engineered blade shape, the Sting Ray provides a flutter-free stroke with superior directional control.
• Combination of carbon shaft with fiberglass reinforced abX II blades provides a great combination of weight, durability, and price.
• Comes with TLC (Turn Lock Coupler) ferrule system which allows for multiple feather positions (15°, 30°, 45°, etc both right and left), or the Standard ferrule system which has two feather positions, 0° unfeathered and 60° right hand control.
• This paddle features a 4 Piece pure carbon shaft that provides superior performance with low swing weight. Regular (or standard) shaft size only.
* Fiberglass abX II Blade with Carbon Shaft
*4 Piece Construction
Lengths Available: 210, 220, 230, 240 (cm)
Weight: 32 oz
Blade Size: 6.25” wide by 18” long (90.46 sq in)
Made in USA